Advanced Dental Professionals – Wausau, WI – ADPWausau.com
Advanced Dental Professionals is recruiting a full-time associate dentist to join our family practice in Wausau, WI.
The Practice Opportunity:
- Over 3,500 active patients. Well educated patient base.
- This practice is served by two full-time dentists, one of which is retiring. This opportunity is taking over the practice of a retiring, long-standing and prominent Wausau dentist.
- New building completed in 2012, 8 operatory practice.
- Highly educated, energetic and motivated staff. Full staff – experienced hygiene, assistants and admin to assist smooth transition for a new provider.
- Current clinic schedule is 4.5 days/week; will schedule according to incoming DDS preference
- All digital office, modern and well appointed.
- Abundant mentorship, development, and CE support opportunities
Meet the Team!
Dr. David Aicher: Dr. Aicher is the lead dentist at Advanced Dental Professionals and one of four dentist owners of Cherry Tree Dental. Dr. Aicher has been in private practice in this location for 21 years and is a Marquette University Dental School alumnus, a member of the ADA, WDA, Central Wisconsin Dental Forum, Marathon County Dental Society, and American Equilibration Society. Dr. Aicher is committed to continual improvement and staying current with the latest technology and teachings. He is one of the coordinators of Cherry Tree Dental’s study club and is looking forward to a mentorship role in the office.
“I don’t think there can be a better clinical and practice opportunity for new development, growth and learning than working with the fantastic team of dentist that comprise Cherry Tree Dental. Nowhere else is a young dentist going to have such willing and generous access to all of the experience and expertise in so many aspects of advanced dentistry than with this team.” – Dr. Aicher.
- Signing/Relocation Bonus
- The greater of a guaranteed salary or percentage of collections from activity
- Office Incentive Bonus Plan based on overall location activity
- Health insurance
- Annual allowance to be used towards continuing education expenses; CTD DDS also meet quarterly for ongoing clinical CE.
- 100% of licensing covered
- 100% of liability insurance covered
- 100% of Long-Term Disability policy (DDS is beneficiary)
- 100% of all association dues and fees (ADA, WDA, local chapter, etc.) covered
- 100% of Life policy
- Generous Dental care provisions for DDS and family.
- 401(k) administered offering a wide variety of investment options.
- Path to ownership for DDS that are interested in this (it is our preferred path as we feel engaged, owner DDSs are better for the overall organization and our dentists).