All Family Dental – Eau Claire, WI- AllFamilyDental.org
All Family Dental is recruiting a full-time associate dentist to join our family practice in Eau Claire, WI.
The Practice Opportunity:
- Over 2,600 active patients. Well educated patient base.
- This practice is served by one full-time dentist, and two part-time dentists. This full-time opportunity is working into this growing taking practice and taking over for two retiring part-time dentists.
- 6 operatory practice suite. All digital office, 3D pan, modern and well appointed.
- Highly educated, energetic and motivated staff. Full staff – experienced hygiene, assistants and admin to assist smooth transition for a new provider
- Current clinic schedule is 5 days/week; will schedule according to incoming DDS preference
- Abundant mentorship, development, and CE support opportunities
Meet the Team!
Dr. Kyle Ronquist: Dr. Ronquist is the newest member of Cherry Tree, joining in August of 2017. A University of Michigan Dental School graduate, Dr. Ronquist is settling into the Wisconsin way of life and would be very happy to be a reference if you’re interested in learning more about Cherry Tree, or the transition to Wisconsin. His addition to the All Family Dental office is helping pave the way to help the founding dentist, Dr. William Bethke, ease his way into retirement.
Dr. William Bethke: Dr. Bethke started working with Cherry Tree in September of 2014 after founding and running All Family Dental for 25 years, Thanks to Dr. Kyle he has been able to slow down at the office and enjoy some well-deserved time off. With the hiring of a new associate, Dr. Bethke will be able to spend even more time enjoying retirement.
- Signing/Relocation Bonus
- The greater of a guaranteed salary or percentage of collections from activity
- Office Incentive Bonus Plan based on overall location activity
- Health insurance
- Annual allowance to be used towards continuing education expenses; CTD DDS also meet quarterly for ongoing clinical CE.
- 100% of licensing covered
- 100% of liability insurance covered
- 100% of Long-Term Disability policy (DDS is beneficiary)
- 100% of all association dues and fees (ADA, WDA, local chapter, etc.) covered
- 100% of Life policy
- Generous Dental care provisions for DDS and family.
- 401(k) administered offering a wide variety of investment options.
- Path to ownership for DDS that are interested in this (it is our preferred path as we feel engaged, owner DDSs are better for the overall organization and our dentists).