Dental Options – Weston/Wausau, WI – DentalVisionsWeston.Com
Dental Visions is recruiting a full-time associate dentist to join our family practice in Weston, WI.
The Practice Opportunity
- Over 2,700 active patients. Well educated patient base.
- This practice is served by two full-time dentists and one part-time dentist. This full-time opportunity is working into this growing practice and taking over for a retiring part-time dentist.
- 12 operatory practice in the new building completed in 2012. All digital office, 3D pan, modern and well appointed.
- Highly educated, energetic and motivated staff. Full staff – experienced hygiene, assistants, and admin to assist smooth transition for a new provider
- Current clinic schedule is 4.5 days/week; will schedule according to incoming DDS preference
- Abundant mentorship, development, and CE support opportunities
Join the Team!
Jan Bublik, DDS, MD: Dr. Jan Bublik is the Lead Dentist at Dental Visions, and has been in practice for more than 15 years with an emphasis on implant surgery, sleep apnea, oral surgery, endodontics and oral rehabilitation. Dr. Jan has been working with Cherry Tree Dental since 2010 and became one of four dentist owners in 2015. He is a graduate of the University of Rochester’s School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Dr. Jeremy Hoffman: Dr. Hoffman has been practicing with Dental Visions and Marathon Family Dentistry since 2012. He graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry in May 2004. He spent a few years in the corporate dental world before finding his way to Cherry Tree. He is actively involved in organized dentistry, currently serving as President of the Central Wisconsin Dental Society.
- Signing/Relocation Bonus
- The greater of a guaranteed salary or percentage of collections from activity
- Office Incentive Bonus Plan based on overall location activity
- Health insurance
- Annual allowance to be used towards continuing education expenses; CTD DDS also meet quarterly for ongoing clinical CE.
- 100% of licensing covered
- 100% of liability insurance covered
- 100% of Long-Term Disability policy (DDS is beneficiary)
- 100% of all association dues and fees (ADA, WDA, local chapter, etc.) covered
- 100% of Life policy
- Generous Dental care provisions for DDS and family.
- 401(k) administered offering a wide variety of investment options.
- Path to ownership for DDS that are interested in this (it is our preferred path as we feel engaged, owner DDSs are better for the overall organization and our dentists).