Marathon Family Dentistry – Marathon, WI – MarathonFamilyDentistry.com
Marathon Family Dentistry is recruiting a full-time associate dentist to join our family practice in Marathon, WI.
The Practice Opportunity
- Over 3,070 active patients.
- This practice is currently served by one full-time and one part-time dentist. The practice is experiencing strong growth and this opportunity would assume a full-time practice role.
- Abundant mentorship, development, and CE support opportunities
- New building constructed in 2014, 8 operatory practice. All digital office, modern and well appointed.
- Highly educated, energetic and motivated staff. Full staff – experienced hygiene, assistants and admin to assist smooth transition for a new provider.
- Current clinic schedule is 4.5 days/week; will schedule according to incoming DDS preference.
Join the Team
Dr. Noelle Marks: Dr. Marks is the lead dentist at Marathon Family Dentistry. Dr. Marks and her father, Mark Meacham, DDS, started working with Cherry Tree in 2008. Dr. Marks is a Marquette University School of Dentistry graduate, and has been practicing in Marathon since 1997. She focuses on relaxed, highly efficient, quality dental care for all patients, from toddlers to seniors.
Dr. Jeremy Hoffman: Upon Dr. Meacham’s retirement we were happy to welcome Dr. Jeremy Hoffman to Marathon Family Dentistry. Dr. Hoffman splits his time between Marathon Family Dentistry and another location, Dental Visions. He graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry in May 2004. He spent a few years in the corporate dental world before finding his way to Cherry Tree. He has been practicing in Marathon since 2012, and is actively involved in organized dentistry, currently serving as President of the Central Wisconsin Dental Society.
- Signing/Relocation Bonus
- The greater of a guaranteed salary or percentage of collections from activity
- Office Incentive Bonus Plan based on overall location activity
- Health insurance
- Annual allowance to be used towards continuing education expenses; CTD DDS also meet quarterly for ongoing clinical CE.
- 100% of licensing covered
- 100% of liability insurance covered
- 100% of Long-Term Disability policy (DDS is beneficiary)
- 100% of all association dues and fees (ADA, WDA, local chapter, etc.) covered
- 100% of Life policy
- Generous Dental care provisions for DDS and family.
- 401(k) administered offering a wide variety of investment options.
- Path to ownership for DDS that are interested in this (it is our preferred path as we feel engaged, owner DDSs are better for the overall organization and our dentists).