Point Place Dental – Stevens Point, WI – PointPlaceDental.Com
Point Place Dental is recruiting a full-time associate dentist to join our family practice in Stevens Point, WI.
The Practice Opportunity
- Over 3,300 active patients. Well educated patient base.
- This practice is served by two full-time dentists, and one part-time dentist. This full-time opportunity is working into this growing taking practice and taking over for a retiring dentist.
- 12 operatory practice in stand-alone facility. All digital office, 3D pan, modern and well appointed.
- Highly educated, energetic and motivated staff. Full staff – experienced hygiene, assistants and admin to assist smooth transition for a new provider
- Current clinic schedule is 4.5 days/week; will schedule according to incoming DDS preference
- Abundant mentorship, development, and CE support opportunities
Join the Team
Dr. Glen Magyera: Dr. Magyera started working with Cherry Tree Dental in April of 2012 after practicing in this location for 30 years. Now in 2017, he is finally considering slowing down and would like to transition into a dentist mentorship role within the company. Dr. Magyera has vast experience and knowledge in complex restorative dentistry, orthodontics and Invisalign, laser-assisted dentistry and the Chau Pinhole procedure.
Dr. Kimberly Kutzler: Dr. Kutzler is a magna cum laude graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry. During her undergraduate studies she spent time shadowing Dr. Magyera, who inspired her to become a dentist. She is an active member of the community, with programs such as the Special Olympics Special Smiles, WDA Mission of Mercy and Give Kids a Smile Days.
Dr. Alison Mlodik: Dr. Mlodik joined Point Place Dental in 2014 and is one of four dentist-owners of Cherry Tree Dental. She is a University of Iowa College of Dentistry graduate and is a member of the ADA, and certified to offer treatment with laser dentistry.
- Signing/Relocation Bonus
- The greater of a guaranteed salary or percentage of collections from activity
- Office Incentive Bonus Plan based on overall location activity
- Health insurance
- Annual allowance to be used towards continuing education expenses; CTD DDS also meet quarterly for ongoing clinical CE.
- 100% of licensing covered
- 100% of liability insurance covered
- 100% of Long-Term Disability policy (DDS is beneficiary)
- 100% of all association dues and fees (ADA, WDA, local chapter, etc.) covered
- 100% of Life policy
- Generous Dental care provisions for DDS and family.
- 401(k) administered offering a wide variety of investment options.
- Path to ownership for DDS that are interested in this (it is our preferred path as we feel engaged, owner DDSs are better for the overall organization and our dentists).